Clean & Remove Scuff Marks Fast… using just water. No chemicals or detergents required!
If you are looking for a quick, cheap and guaranteed product to clean scuff marks of all kinds of sealed surfaces, then you have landed in the right place. Even the kids can do this job for you with brilliant results! It’s really that easy to use.
Thousands and thousands of residential & commercial customers buy our unique cleaning products because they work, and our highly rated ‘Scuff Mark Magic’ is a brilliant product to remove all kinds of marks off all types of sealed surfaces. Please read through the list below to see if we have the solution to your scuff mark problem:
Watch this live demo of the product work – runs less than 2 mins:
Our product quickly & easily cleans scuff marks off:
• Soccer Balls
• Black or Brown Leather Shoes
• Baseball Bats
• Sealed Car Interiors
• Dress Shoes
• Skirting Boards – from shoes and vacuum cleaners etc.
• Inside Lined Showers
• Epoxy Floors
• Flat Paint
• Golf Clubs
• Hardwood floors
• Air Hockey Tables
• Kitchen Floors
• Laminated Wood Floors
• Tiled Floor
• Wood Floor
• White Shoes
• Bumper Bars
• Vinyl – Floors, Shoes, Siding
• Caravans and Campervans etc
• Marble Floors
• Painted Walls
• Plastic – All types… outdoor chairs, shoes, Handbags, Kids Toys etc
• Stainless Steel
- Crayon Marks
- Stainless Steel
- Brass, Alloy, Car Wheels
If you look closely, you’ll probably see more marks on the walls around your home than what you think is possible… especially if you have kids (or a husband). Your visitors will also notice it more than you will. The good news is that you don’t really need to do a complete internal repaint of your home… you just need to use our ‘amazing’ scuff mark remover. It’s really simple to use, and absolutely anyone can use it to the full effect!
- Do not use on clothes, human bodies or wet paint.
- This product is slightly abrasive in nature, therefore always try in a hidden area first.
- When finished, do not squeeze completely dry otherwise it will shrink.
- Do not allow children to use.
- Just like a pencil eraser, overuse of the product will see the sponge wear away and possibly leave a slight residue that can simply be wiped off.
Order HERE now and see how quick you can make your skirting boards, walls and sealed surfaced shine again.